The final round of JFA U14 National Women’s Football Championship 2019 is all set to begin at Bir Sreshtha Shahid Sipahi Mohammad Mostafa Kamal Stadium in the capital on July 12, Friday.
The champion teams of six venues and two best runners-up teams will compete in the eight-team final round.
The teams are:
1. Champions of Mymensingh venue – Tangail District
2. Champions of Rajshahi venue – Rajshahi District
3. Champions of Jashore venue – Magura District
4. Champions of Rangpur venue – Rangpur District
5. Champions of Khagrachhari venue – Rangamati District
6. Champions of Gopalganj venue – Manikganj District
7. Runners-up of Mymensingh venue – Mymensingh District
8. Runners-up of Rangpur venue – Thakurgaon District
The group stage matches will be held from July 12 – 17 while the both semifinals are scheduled for July 18. The final match of the tournament will be held on July 19.
Ahead of the event, the BFF held a press conference on Thursday to inform media about different aspects of the ongoing edition of the tournament.
BFF Women’s Football Committee chairman Mahfuza Akhter Kiron, BFF general secretary Abu Nayeem Sohag, Walton group executive director F M Iqbal Bin Anwar Don were present at the briefing.
Earlier, the qualifying round of the tournament was played at six venues across the country from June 17 – 28.